Wednesday 1 June 2016

Top Fake SEO Gurus in Kenya

AssistApp Limited
Top Fake SEO Gurus in Kenya is a topic I had to post here to catch some feelings for one person who insulted the intelligence of many dedicated SEO experts and dedicated-to-learn SEO students and experts in Kenya. The bottom line of my post, to be frank, is that CMS has to be used by any serious person in he web-development industry. For your cool info, I am a Joomla enthusiast and when you mention this cool CMS, you make me feel bad about you.
Well, they may be fake SEO gurus, but these are Kenyans who outrank you while you use your WordPress website with a downloaded theme. Has WordPress stopped to be a CMS? If, it has, may be for the real SEO gurus in 2014. For those who didn't read my introduction, I am bitter and I am not supposed to be. It is not normal but forgive me on this post. Please ! please ! Please.
When I read that someone was quitting the SEO industry, then he added that many TOP SEO GURUS WERE FAKE,  I sat back to read. But why? Because I thought he was the Google itself. What I mean is that Google would be the best to determine whether an SEO is fake or not and it would do this professionally by simply deranking his or her website. Oh, boy, Kumbe you can't derank a website by simply calling other Kenyans fake SEO gurus!!!! I am now getting happy.

From this paragraph on, I will motivate any SEO out there, Guru or not, Fake Guru or not, student or not etc to really do it. Read on in your level till you make it and perhaps you are already making it

No comments:

Post a Comment